“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, August 20, 2012

SURFER_kickstarter

[9 x 12" - blue pencil, brush & technical pen on 100lb/300series bristol board]



This was one of two fully penciled images that I found in one of my travel portfolios which I inked so that it could be distributed as a tier reward image for one of the supporters of my KICKSTARTER campaign for ENCORE.

I really need to make a more substantial dent in that 'To-Do' list. Folks, I'm doing my very best finish as many as these images as I can. My schedule not being as forgiving as it once was, I'm trying to sneak in as much extra-curricular drawing as I can during my off hours when I'm not storyboarding a show. I'd like to thank all of you for your over-extended patience and support, and your continued generosity.

Okay. Back to it.

No comments: