“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

EMERALD CITY COMIC CON 2012_update

[6 x 9" - blue pencil, brush & technical pen, COPIC marker on 300lb bristol board]


I will be attending this year's ECCC in Seattle, WA - March 30-31 and April 1.

If you're attending, please drop and say hello to me as I don't know anyone in my area. I'll be at TABLE I-09.

I will have copies of my art book 'ENCORE' available for purchase, and as a piece of my gratitude for your support and patronage I will include a grey marker sketch comparable to the one you see above. Should you have a specific request for your sketch, please refer to my previous blog entry for my new commissions policy. I will limit this offer to the first thirteen (13) copies sold the entire weekend so I can spend a little bit of time on each image without overextending myself.

Thank you all in advance. I hope to see many of you there. And to those traveling to the show - please be safe and remember to drink plenty of water.


Eric.


[**NOTE: There are still Kickstarter images still yet to be finished and sent out to their contributors. I assure you, I'm working on them as quickly as possible and your sketches will be out to you shortly. Please accept my sincerest apology for the delay and I thank you kindly for your continued patience.]

1 comment:

tsah said...

oy-e! I like your style!!