“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, March 31, 2011

DR. MRS. THE._commission

[9 x 12" - blue pencil, brush & technical pen, COPIC marker on 300lb bristol board]

This is a pre-show commission for the upcoming convention in San Francisco, WONDERCON. If you are in the area, or if you are in attendance, please drop by Booth 1338-1340. It would be great to meet fans in the bay area.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you at the show. As for me, I still have a seven hour drive to look forward to.

Now where did I put that energy drink?


5 comments:

vitalik shu said...

Very Cool!!!!! ^_^

Joseba Morales said...

Great illustration. I like your compositions.

Cheers

Franco Spagnolo said...

I love your work, you are an amazing artist.

Jaggyd said...

Yeeee!! It's Dr Mrs The Monarch!! Have I told you lately how much I love your art?

milind said...

SUPERR!