“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, February 05, 2011

TURRET_commission


[10 x 14" - blue pencil, watercolor, brush pen, COPIC marker on 140lb watercolor paper]



This is my part of an art trade with a friend - an art trade that started at SDCC '10 and I'm barely getting to now. Yes, I know - I'm a jerk. I just really hope they like it.

Thank you for your unending patience and support, Cory. Apologies for taking so long.

PS - The colors are bit off as the damned scanner can't calibrate worth sh*t.

4 comments:

cory j walker said...

YESSSSSS

Love it! Thank you SO much, sir! I definitely got the better end of that trade. :)

EZ Goodnight said...

Dude, do you do anything but make awesome stuff? I swear you post something amazing every 15 minutes.

ALi said...

i like the colors

j_ay said...

nasty cool. Cory, you bastidge, you didn't post what you did for Eric...