“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

YOU CAN DANCE...FOR INSPIRATION_sketch

[5.25 x 8 - red pencil, technical pen on sketchbook paper]



Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free, 
at night I lock the doors, where no one else can see.
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself, 
tonight I wanna dance with someone else.

Get into the groove, boy... you've got to prove your love to me.
Get up on your feet, step to the beat... boy what will it be?


5 comments:

ALi said...

love love love

rad sechrist said...

Nice!

Jeremy Rock said...

I love the energy in this piece. Nicely done!

erik said...

Awesome. Love the kinetics and how you have so many pictures in one without it being cluttered.

Rental Mobil 911 said...

Very nice, thanks.
sewa elf