“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

KANG THE CONQUEROR_commission

[11 x 14" - red pencil, brush & technical pen on 300lb bristol]


Do you think he gave himself that nickname, or do you think a bunch of his relatives called him that so he'd fit in with all the other tyrants in his family?

I know one thing, it sure beats 'Kang The Small Wee Wee".

5 comments:

teyem said...

Great commission. Is this done in pen or pencil?

Strange Kid said...

Love me some Kang almost as much as Captain Mar-vell. Great piece, Eric!

cicak konyol said...

I really like your artwork. I really adore you. If possible I want to be a great kind of you. please teach me as much as you paint. I was very impressed with your work.

Lan Pitts said...

This belongs to my roommate and I can't wait for this to be framed and in our place.

Colin said...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos