“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, September 16, 2010

GOLDEN EGG_update




If you follow my TWITTER account (and if you're not following me then why aren't you? What? I thought we were friends and that you cared about the drivel that comes out of my mouth?) then you'll recognize that all I did was cut and paste the entry below from that account about the images above. Yes - I've become *that* lazy. I'm not proud of it, I promise you. It's just a busy morning and well, honestly I've got A LOT of things to do. Forgive me. I'll try to come up with something more original to say with the next update. Anyway...

When we printed 'EGG' (which are still available for purchase - just click on the handy-dandy BUY NOW button on the left hand side of the side bar of the blog) we also had these limited edition art books printed called 'GOLDEN EGG' - a dozen of them, appropriately enough. And if you ordered this expensive bastard, your copy would include an original image rendered in COPIC markers by me. The images themselves have already been finished ahead of time, so you get whatever random one we send out to you. So, NO - you cannot pick and choose which one you get because I won't post what the images look like until after they've been sold and we've shipped them. And since these three have already sold, there's only nine copies left. If you're interested in getting one for your very own collection, please contact Jason Schachter: 

JASON@ESSENTIALSEQUENTIAL.COM




Thanks for reading and as always - THANK YOU for your support.

2 comments:

Comix Book Gurl said...

yeah, im contacting him now ;)

jason hazelroth said...

your girls are really cute.