“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DR. MOTHERF*CKIN' DOOM_commission





I had this one tucked away for a while and I don't know why. I just plain forgot about it, I guess? I'm not sure at this point. There's a lot on my mind because there's SO much work to finish between now and the end of the year.

Before I forget, for those of you going to this year's NEW YORK COMIC CON (or 'NYCC' for short), I am taking a pre-convention commissions list of ten (10) images in order to get a jump on things. If you'd like to get on that list, please contact my art dealer Jason Schachter with your request. He'll set up all the details with you as well as a booth and time you can pick your commission at the show. His e-mail is:

JASON@ESSENTIALSEQUENTIAL.COM

Okay, that's it. Back to work for me. Oh, one more thing: I say a lot more garbage on my TWITTER account than I do here (you can actually read it on my sidebar there on the left of this post). So if you miss my long-winded ramblings or if you'd like to see those occasional sketches I do that I never bother uploading here on my blog, then to follow me and my 160 character missives/diatribes/hateration would be divine, and to err is human. Or something like that.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Michael Pfeffer said...

I love how you go tthe Kirby-esque machinery but still drew him your own way.

I admire that greatly in your artwork. (the drawing it your own way)

Felipe de Fran├ža said...

Dude, you rock.
I am a big fan of your art!
I'm living in Brazil, and recently started a career as an illustrator.
You are a great influence on me.

Until