“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, August 23, 2010

IRON MEN_90 minutes





"I'm gonna fight them all, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back.
They're gonna rip it off, taking their time right behind my back.

And I'm talking to myself at night because I can't forget.
Back forth through my mind behind a cigarette.
And the message coming from my eyes says leave it alone.

Don't wanna hear about it, every single one's got a story to tell.
Everyone knows about it, from the Queen of England to the hounds of hell."

5 comments:

werther Dell'Edera said...

Best Iron Man ever! :)

j_ay said...

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit, that's cool

damon said...

COOL!

William said...

Eric that is one awesome drawing. Keep the hits coming! :)

Daniel said...

Unbelievably AWESOME.