“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BLACKBOLT & GORGON_90minutes




I've always found the INHUMANS family very strange. But short of THE NEW GODS, I believe that their designs are the best that Kirby has ever done.

Obviously, my favorite of the lot is Black Bolt. He's pretty awesome.

5 comments:

Evan "Doc" Shaner said...

I really like this, Eric. Black Bolt's a favorite of mine, especially design-wise, and I love what you did with him here.

damon said...

nice!

Michael Pfeffer said...

It's that jerk Gorgon. He was always making the poor Thing fall down.

Agreed that the Inhumans are awesome.

samax said...

dope! as usual...

Colin said...

I concur! Black Bolt has one of the best costume designs ever.