“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, August 22, 2010

BARONESS_90 minutes



"I want your love, and I want your revenge.
I want your love, I don't wanna be friends.
J'veux ton amour et j'veux ton revenge.
J'veux ton amour, I don't wanna be friends"

4 comments:

Jon Tsuei said...

Rah, rah, ah, ah, ahhhhh!

damon said...

LOVE IT!

Haylee said...

Beautiful. Would love it on my wall. ;]

Amanda Li said...

love, love, love, i want your love