“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

SDCC COMMISSIONS_update


This is one of those MANY occasions where I tell you that I'm not going to be updating for a while, but in truth I update within a couple days' time of that previous declaration. You're all just going to have to deal with the fact that I tell untruth in gross amounts and that - at least when it comes to art updates - you will be the beneficiary.

The images above are some of my San Diego Comic Con commissions. I have more, but I don't want to post them right now because I can barely hold a cohesive thought due to fatigue. I hope these will do for the time being and thanks so much for bearing with me lying through my teeth.

Enjoy.

11 comments:

Michael Pfeffer said...

That Magneto is spectacular. If that was a big ass poster I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Comix Book Gurl said...

they are amazing!

Martin Ezequiel Barrera said...

You're amazing I love the drawing of the magneto

spaceJASE said...

It was a pleasure to meet you at the con. I agree - that Magneto is pretty hot!

Greg said...

WOW, that Magneto one is insane! Top notch work right there! Whoever commissioned that is one lucky nerd.

Quini said...

kratos, magneto, mariposa mental, lobezno, geniales, me encantan

Sho said...

Awesome stuff ~!

j_ay said...

We hope you 'don't update' again SOON.
After you get some sleep.

AlexTuis said...

I really love your wolverine, I think, one day I will add some colours on one of your sketches.

charlieclark said...

wow, thats one of the coolest magnetos i have ever seen

xenos said...

love your penmanship...