“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, March 01, 2010

CLOAK & DAGGER_90 minutes

"She's got a smile that it seems to me, reminds me of childhood memories, where everything was as bright as the bluest sky. Now and then when I see her face, it takes me away to that special place. And if I stared too long I'd probably break down and cry... Her hair reminds me of a warm safe place where as a child I'd hide and pray for the thunder and the rain to quietly pass me by. She's got eyes of the bluest skies as if they thought of rain. I hate to look into those eyes and see an ounce of pain..."

9 comments:

abhishek singh said...

the image took time to open , whilst i read the lyrics , and when it opened , it was so true! beautiful work:)

AlexTuis said...

Love the girl and all these aerial shadows.

charlie said...

like this :D

Nick said...

Fine work, also liked the Blind Melon "No Rain" lyrics there!

Robin said...

awesome pic! and the lyrics are from Guns N' Roses "Sweet Child o' Mine" :)

Sacha Borisich said...

So good. I love the quickness of your work, has so much movement and energy!

Sacha Borisich said...

SO much energy and movement in your work! I love it.

Alphonse Plume said...

Amazing as always !

cory j walker said...

This is really, really great.

You're the best.