“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

THE KRAKEN says, "FAH-Q."



Майната ти - 你他媽的 -  Fick dich - Va te faire foutre - Άντε γαμήσου - Vaffanculo - セックスする - 엿먹어 - Kurwa - Caguei - Du-te dracu ' - Пошел на хуй - Fan ta dig - Vete a la mierda - Putang ina mo - Fuck bạn

8 comments:

Emir said...

Puši kurac. ;)

Ben BASSO said...

Hehe ! In french, we say "Va te faire foutre" !

charlie said...

wow :O

KAHNEHTEH said...

@Ben Basso - Noted and amended. Thank you.

MONDO ZOMBIE said...

AWESOME!

Cristina said...

Hi Eric!!

Thanks a lot for your comment!! I was really exited for your words!
Now I'm working in a project, but I hope to can upload more stuff when I'll finishe it.
Can I ask you how long did it take to you make this picture?
I ask you this because I see that you upload plactically every day o.o !!
I like a lot this picture, and the "vete a la mierda" one jaja.
The main character has a lot of charisma. I love it : D

See youuu!! ^___^

OHOTNIG (a.k.a. OXOTHUK) said...

yes, "пошёл на хуй"! XD

Manel said...

awesome! in brasilian portuguese it goes like "foda-se!". haha