“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, February 13, 2010

GUITAR PLAYER_90 minutes

"Why does my heart feel so bad?
Why does my my soul feel so bad?"

7 comments:

Tom said...

Awesome piece!

Emanuele said...

I love your drawings, you really supreme style. Unfortunately I have never read a story designed by you, i hope to do so soon.

bye

ORSI said...

thanks for dropin by my blog! i used to draw aeon flux when i was a kid. lookin forward to the next post.

Pete said...

This one has a real Sergio Toppi feel to it. Nicely done, as always.

j_ay said...

gorgeous

Justin said...

Jesus, Eric! I can't tell if I'm more awed or jealous!

AlexTuis said...

Nice guitar! Always hard to draw a guitar.

Take care of you!