“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GHOST RIDER_90 minutes

This one's for Sam - the only guy I know who used a man with his skull on fire as his early inspiration.

You've been my friend and counsel for as long as I can remember. Thank you always for sticking around and for not giving up on me.

I really hope I don't let you down.


5 comments:

Strange Kid said...

Hot damn man, every "sketch" I see from you, I'm think "damn, why isn't he drawing that book?"

Extra kudos for making Ghost Rider look like a bad ass monster again. Great work, Eric!

AlexTuis said...

Damn he is so good!! really like his face and how you made the chain and his legs!

BrandonJ said...

Dude! That is astounding!

Tom said...

Sweet, one of the coolest renditions of Ghost Rider I have seen!

EricCallen said...

This is simply awesome.

One of the best renditions of Ghost Rider I have EVER seen.

You have done a ton of fantastic work over the years, but this is very special to me.

Very demonic. He's never looked more scary.

Thanx for this blog.