“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, January 02, 2010

ALITA_commission

I've been away for a little. I will try to do better. I will try to do better. I have a few more things to work out that've been achingly sticking around since the end of 2009, then I think there will be more posts from me. Until then, here's a Battle Angel image I've been meaning to get to since forever and a day. Thank goodness Riki and Chris are patient people. Thanks for waiting, the both of you. This image and your book is on its way back as early as this week.

Also, for those interested in procuring more of my original art, Jason Schachter has his website up and running - right in time for the new year. Please visit  ESSENTIAL SEQUENTIAL for all of your inquiries and commission requests, and Jason will accommodate you accordingly depending on my schedule.


Lastly, thanks for keeping an eye out for me, thank you for coming back to visit, and thank you very much for all the kind words. As always - I am nothing without you. You have my respect.


6 comments:

Brandon said...

Oh man, Battle Angel is one of my all-time favorites. Beautiful drawing -- I love the way you pushed the shapes of the knee and elbow pads a bit.

j_ay said...

the upgraded site looks great...one of these days, funds pending, I hope to jump on a piece of yours. The wall space is already reserved for you...has been for awhile.

James Clayton said...

The Battle Angel image is beautiful!

Riccardo Fasoli said...

Very very very bautiful!

William said...

THAT! Has to made into a print. It is Friggin Beautiful.

Kheang Kho said...

Awesome piece. One of my all time favorite Manga as well. I hope James Cameron keeps it real if/when he gets to the motion picture. You never know.