“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, October 18, 2009

MS. KYLE & MR. WAYNE_commission


It's finally over. Big Apple Comic Con is behind us and it's official: I'm sick as a dog. The cold weather, the heavy rains on Saturday and Sunday and the unhealthy diet didn't help a lick. Even as I type all of this, I am leaving all sorts of viruses on Jason's keyboard. I'm going to go rest now so I'll leave you with this commissions image.

BTW, in the past two weeks I've been living on bad (not to mention expensive) convention food. If and when I get home is there anyone out there willing to cook me a nice meal so I can feel like normal again? Anyone? Please? A cupcake? Anything?

Please?


Next up, BOSTON COMIC CON. Speak you all soon.

4 comments:

Jon Tsuei said...

I'll buy you a cookie. Snickerdoodle.

Simon said...

You cranked this out at the con? Amazing!!

Artoonator said...

Great blog. Your inks are excellent. What pen do u use?

Ertito Montana said...

Brutal draw, you're a genius of the pencil...