“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, October 16, 2009

FRANK & JOE_commission


Does anyone know the history of the YO-YO? Anyone? Well then, please read about this great, great toy that goes up and down! Yipee!

Normally, I'd have something a bit more entertaining to say, but I am so wiped from the first day of the Big Apple Con I can barely spell right, much less say something charming on this blog.

Okay, I'm off to bed. Tired. Two more days and I get to rest again until BOSTON COMIC CON.

Zzzz.....

4 comments:

Tom said...

Awesome piece!! It was great meeting you at the show, Eric. The new sketchbook is excellent!

Brian said...

I love this one.

See you in Boston next week.

Mimi Cortazar said...

Very nice!

j_ay said...

too cool!
I lived in Boston for 12 bloody years and they never had a comic book convention...now they do (sigh)

Get some rest.