“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, October 18, 2009

DR. STRANGE_commission


Nothing's better than watching the Sorcerer Supreme duke it out with a underwater fish thingee.

You know how I'd normally have something witty, charismatic, charming, etc. something-rather to say on here? Yeah - I'm all out. I'm tired, I'm starting to get sick, and I think (if it's possible because I love the idea of comics so much) I might be all conventioned out.

And to top it all off, Boston Comic Con is next weekend.

I wish Dr. Strange would cast some serious magical, citrus-y effervescent energy on me so's my fatigued body could wake up and feel better.

Anyway, enjoy the commission. I know I had a blast doing it.

5 comments:

elji said...

i love it!!

Adam Temple said...

Sick! I love them all!

Lan Pitts said...

You've outdone yourself here. Looks amazing.

Brian said...

Eric,

Rest up, drink plenty of fluids and take care of yourself as I'm really looking forward to seeing you in Boston.

j_ay said...

mystically cool! Good to hear you had fun with it.