“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, August 29, 2009

NOT HERE_update


I'm going to be away for a bit. Don't worry; it's nothing serious - I'm just not going to be here, you know? I think people call it a 'vacation'. It's an interesting concept to me. Vacation... right.

Uhm... just in case, does anyone know how to say, "Please don't hurt me. Just take my money and don't sell me to pirates!" in French? Or how about in Italian? German? Okay, thanks.

See you guys soon.

11 comments:

Tom said...

Have fun wherever you're going! Are those Amazing Spiderman pages I see??? Can't wait for that issue!!

Ben BASSO said...

In french: "S'il vous plait, ne me frappez pas ! Prenez juste mon argent et ne me vendez pas aux pirates !"

Good vacations !

werther Dell'Edera said...

"Per favore non farmi del male. Ecco i miei soldi, ma non vendermi ai pirati"

^^

have a nice holiday!

maxime said...

hey Eric,
i hope you'll have a great time in Europe, if you ever need advice or place to hang out in Paris, don't hesitate to ask me !
max
ps : don't worry, nothing (too)bad will happen to you in Paris, you don't need to learn those "victim sentences" at all.

[Noxious] said...

I see that Spiderman 2 page spread! It looked SO good at comic con, cant wait to see the rest

gdeo said...

have a safe trip bud!!!! and have fun !!!!

Reynes said...

Hope you'll enjoy France ;)

Bon voyage !

azhar said...

you're doing Spider-man...???
woooottttttttt!!!

anyway..you don't ink on your blue pencils? you used lightbox for inking?

have a good trip in Europe

Leonhard said...

in German: "Bitte tun Sie mir nicht weh. Nehmen Sie einfach mein Geld, -aber verkaufen Sie mich nicht an Piraten."

Leonhard said...

in German: "Bitte tun Sie mir nicht weh. Nehmen Sie einfach mein Geld, -aber verkaufen Sie mich nicht an Piraten."

Federico Distefano said...

Hehehe!
If your destination is Italy, there are more useful sentences like: "Non ho spicci" or "Non ho una lira" (I don't have coins) or: "Non mi interessa" (I'm not interested), when a flowers seller comes to you, during the dinner at the restaurant...
:)
Bye!