“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, August 02, 2009

JAY, WALLY, & BART_90 minutes



"I've been running for years now, and I've helped save the world a dozen times. I've even saved it all by myself a time or three..."

7 comments:

Silvio dB said...

I really love your work man!!

j_ay said...

Some serious energy there!

Munchanka said...

Sweet blog, Eric. I love how pushed your stuff is, I can definitely see how you would have worked on Aeon Flux.

Lan Pitts said...

That is very cool. Very kinetic.

Ming Doyle said...

There's that awesome dynamic drawing power!

damon said...

love it

Skott said...

enjoy. enjoying. enjoyed.