“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ZATANNA_commission


Last one this week.

Work, fatigue, and a convention - one of those is bound to catch up to me.

BTW, if any of you are attending the HEROES CON in Charlotte, NC this upcoming weekend, it sure would be nice to talk to you. It's my first time going, I don't know where I'm sitting, and I'm from out of town.

Please keep me company. Thanks in advance.

[*EDIT: I was just informed by Mr. Jason Schachter himself that I am seated at Table #715, conveniently next to rockstar artist STEPHANE ROUX. Awesome! Hope to see some of you there.]

10 comments:

jason s said...

The Con website has you at #715 next to Stephane Roux! Woohoo!

Charlie said...

I have your booth circled/highlighted on my map already of places to see while there.

You are cranking out commissions like a mad man.

Craig Zablo said...

It will be cool to meet you!

Jon McNally said...

Your weblog is among my favorites on the interwebs. Thanks for doing what you do (and sharing it with us here).

SWAiN said...

I love fishnets. That is all.

WILFREDO TORRES said...

Very Cool - See you Saturday!

CEREAL KILLER said...

your art is awesome
I really admire your line art, it is really really amazing.
congratulations!

SaintAegis said...

Your work is truly amazing. Seeing your stuff makes me want to learn everything I can about art. I don't think I've ever been inspired quite like that. I'm really happy that you're blogging again.

William Dean Blankenship Jr. said...

Thank you for bringing back the blog.

Brian Lue Sang said...

Glad that your blog is back, Eric. Wonderful piece here too!