“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, June 01, 2009

SNOW WHITE_print


Here's a Snow White print that I'm doing for HEROES CON in Charlotte, NC this month. Please visit their website for the dates of the show as well as important details like guests, events, etc. I've never been to this show before but I've heard nothing but glowing reviews, so I figured it's as good a time as any to go.

The image is embellished and totally saved from its crappy state (read: colored/painted) by the ultra-talented and doubly-humble MS. JANET KIM. You should totally check out her work - especially THIS ONE. That's the image that made me beg her to work with me.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Beautiful. I love this one.

Craig Phillips said...

Yea! I like it! Nice witch!