“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, June 08, 2009

PIX.EL_color


Okay, done with colors.

Have a great week everyone.

8 comments:

rico said...

Purty! Missed ya! Well, I saw you in Seattle so I mean I missed your blog, dur.

Marc Deering said...

Gorgeous!
See you at Heroes!

csteingart said...

omg, you're back! I just kept clicking your bookmark hoping one day you'd return. Happy day!!!!!!!!

(runs to archive every piece of your artwork before you pull another stunt like deleting your blog again)

-c

Urban Barbarian said...

John Beatty just let me know you were back! Love seeing all the art you post! Thanks so much for giving us all a treat! Keep on keeping on, my friend!

damon said...

i like

Greg said...

Woooo, you're back!!

As always, beautiful work!

j_ay said...

wOw!

Craig Phillips said...

Sweet! Something about that background I really like!