“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, June 26, 2009

"CHIPS, CHIPS, CHIPS... "_sketch

"Away, away - Come away from here,
nothing binds you to these places anymore..."



"Away, away - Not even this grey time,
so full of music and of the people that you liked..."



"It's wonderful, good luck, my baby.
It's wonderful, I dream of you..."



"Away, away, come away with me.
Enter this this dark and don't get lost,
for the world's sake..."



"Away, away - for the world's sake, don't miss
the show and spectacle of someone who's in love with you..."


"It's wonderful, good luck, my baby.
It's wonderful, I dream of you."



"Away, away - come away with me.
Enter this dark love full of people..."




"Away, away come inside and take a hot bath.
There's a blue robe nearby. It rains a cold world outside..."



It's wonderful, I miss you for four days.

8 comments:

Richard said...

Those glasses are love.

Andre Szymanowicz said...

Geezus thats fuckin awesome. Very clever narrative. I really enjoyed it.

Jake Wyatt said...

Really nice.

Tom said...

Wow, stunning series of works. Bravo!!

Sara Pichelli said...

every time i come here it's a big surprise...i love so much your work...


roads,roads...

John 'Roc' Upchurch said...

Eric, this is just phenomenal. . . I love your shot choices.

Brian said...

I love the image of where she is just coming in the door. You get the feel just right.

Chrispy said...

Hahaha, it has to hurt sometimes to be that amazing, lol. Just simply STELLAR man, i mean the entire execution of the story is just BANANAS! I love it man, i love it TONS!