“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TEL #7_cover



Here's the cover to the upcoming issue of The End League #7; saved, salvaged and sexy-fied with color by the talented NAOMI BAKER.

There are also preview pages at COMICBOOK RESOURCES. Check them out and please confirm to RICK REMENDER how wonderful his story is.

Thank you.

11 comments:

Lara West said...

Wonderful work Eric, by you, Naomi and Rick!
Great!

Tom said...

I am so pumped to pick this up today or as soon as possible. I hope my shop got enough copies! Cool cover and the preview pages look insane!

pablo pablo said...

Great work!

Josh said...

Looking great as always, man!

Will you be at ECCC. If so, I'll see you there. I'm at C-08.

snuggle bunnie said...

love the cover

mibsterguy said...

wow I likes it! great collaboration!

Pablo Vaquero said...

You are a great artist

Elton Dias said...

ours, its work is simplismente wonderful! I am Brazilian and you?

Elton Dias said...

ours, its work is simplismente wonderful! I am Brazilian and you?

Elton Dias said...

ours, its work is simplismente wonderful! I am Brazilian and you?

roque said...

Wow the colors on this are sick! They really plus your already awesome drawing.