“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"LET'S GO."_sketch


"Bring your coat."

8 comments:

Frasier Olivier said...

excellent

j_ay said...

and an umbrella...

RAWLS said...

Your sketches rock my friend!

Brian Lue Sang said...

Awesome illustration and I love the way you're tying these all together!

Tom said...

Awesome piece, nice follow up to the previous post. This non-superhero work is a real treat, I'd love to see you release a book collecting this material.

Brian said...

I'm really enjoying these slice of life pieces and I love the gal's hat.

Claudio Cerri said...

Great job!

STUDIODYNAMO said...

Makes me think of the new Challengers of the Unknown.