“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, January 08, 2009

PERFECT... AGAIN_90 minutes


I know were just like old friends
We just cant pretend
That lovers make amends
We are reasons so unreal
We cant help but feel that something has been lost

But please you know you're just like me
Next time I promise well be
Perfect
Perfect strangers down the line
Lovers out of time
Memories unwind

So far I still know who you are
But now I wonder who I was...

9 comments:

Craig Zablo said...

Beee-uuuuu-tttttt-full!

Neil said...

All of these sketches have been sooooo good. Please, keep 'em comming.

multicolorlips said...

Amazing work! :D

Brian said...

You are the king of capturing a sense of mood and feeling with your pen.

I see these and want to know more about the characters and what their story is. That, to me, is high praise indeed.

WILFREDO TORRES said...

That's beautiful work Eric, really beautiful.

rory said...

Really nice work, fantastic use of black and white.

Gambear1er said...

enchanting...as always..

gemini82 said...

I only have one made up to say. "Awosomenessynessness"

weshoyot said...

i HEART pumpkins...love this!