“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, January 04, 2009

GOOD MORNING_sketch


"You cannot quit me so quickly.
There's no hope in you for me?

No corner you could squeeze me?

But I've got all the time for you..."

12 comments:

Arun Kumar said...

A good morning to you too!

damon said...

nice

tysiu said...

That's the one song I felt real envy when I first listen to it. It was the first and only time in my live I said: Oh, god... I wish I could have written this song". And I'm not even a musician!

Anyway, lovely drawing and this is a great, great song.

Skotti said...

Oooo that's pretty sexy.

gdeo said...

very nice ,eric!!Happy new year ,bud!

Urban Barbarian said...

Happy New Year Eric. Loving all the new art posts. You rock!

Skylark- said...

[De-lurking] All the best for 2009 - looking forward to what you have coming out... a real inspirational kick this blog is...

Raul Dominguez said...

Amazing work!! What type of ink brush do you use????

Brian Lue Sang said...

Beautiful song. Beautiful sketch.

Mowgli said...

Hoi!! lovely piece, and I do completely apologize for not having asked your permission before taking the sketch, but i sort of tried to color it a bit. Nothing for any commercial purpose. The sketch was so beautiful I couldn't resist. My apologies please be accepted. I haven't changed much, and havent infact colored it much either. I do have, truth-be-told, attached your name to it. so i hereby take no credit for the sketch. i hope you wont take it to your heart.

la! take the cares!!

Nexxorcist said...

dude, it instantly made me think Aeon Flux! nice!

SWAiN said...

"We're strange allies with warring hearts..."

Damn you, man. Call a brother if you need to.