“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, November 29, 2008

THE CLOCKMAKER_sketch


He's in love with a cuckoo.

9 comments:

Chanko said...

Absolutely amazing...

Jake Wyatt said...

What I love about this drawing: the intimate curiosity of the clock. It's so natural. It makes me believe in the moment. Really great.

Skotti said...

So freaking gorgeous. I love the details, and the look on her face.

David Malan said...

Thanks man, I am no good at commenting but I am always here checking out your work and always love it. Funny how I am intimidated by you work. These have such a great dynamic illustrative compositions that I would give anything to get into my own work.

Mark Behm said...

Fantastic bunch this month. Your sense of design frightens me.

afromation9@yahoo.com said...

Excellent work

Gary Fitzgerald said...

looks like a production sketch from a bizarro disney movie.

Guillermo P. Mogorrón said...

Very impressive, you keep making better and better compositions!

George Cwirko-Godycki said...

i just love your drawings, they are so cool, this one especially though is really interesting