“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

OUTSIDERS_commission


Well, not *really* The Outsiders, per say. But that's how it was explained to me when the fella asked for the commission. Anyways, apologies for taking so long in finishing this, Riki. But as my previous post expressed, I've been behind the eight ball for about two months or so now. This'll be out to you in the mail very soon.

Now, what else did I say I was going to do for someone else? Where'd I put that commission list....?

3 comments:

axel#13 said...

Very cool looking piece!

Alina Chau said...

Love the energy, always inspiring to see your works!

Skotti said...

Very cool, your Katana is sooo sexy.




>.> <.<

*sneaks her name on the commission list*