“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, January 21, 2008

"WHOSOEVER..."_90 minutes


"...holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

11 comments:

naomiful said...

Wrong direction with this image Canete... you should have had Thor playing whack-a-mole. MUCH more interesting!

;) hehe j/k. Hope you are well

John Beatty said...

Diggin' it!
-JB

chamba said...

and since Thor's one of my face Marvel characters, this is Truly PIMP.

i would so frame this puppy if i had it.

Elliot Fernandez said...

This item is fantastic!

I gotta tell you that I've been visiting your blog for a while and I always come away with something that strengthens my own artistic sensibilities.

Thanks for postin' so much good stuff.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of IRONMAN...

Elliot Fernandez said...

This item is fantastic!

I gotta tell you that I've been visiting your blog for a while and I always come away with something that strengthens my own artistic sensibilities.

Thanks for postin' so much good stuff.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of IRONMAN...

Andre Szymanowicz said...

Wow sweet!! I love the energy and motion lines. It came out really cool!

jason s said...

As usual, AWESOME! Keep em coming!

ryan cody said...

Fantastic, Copiel's Thor is amazing as well, the Thunder God hasn't looked this good since Walt.

DAN-VAN-COOL said...

Man you even made Donald Blake look awesome. Fuckin awesome man!

Craig Zablo said...

Whoa!

j_ay said...

By Zeus' eye that is bloody amazing!