“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"I'M GONNA GET 'ROCK BAND'!"_90 minutes


So here it is, the 11th of December and there's only three...count 'em - THREE images up so far! Jon's gonna get him an awesome video game! Three images! Ha!

Anyways, Eric's back home full time (from his 'spiritual excursion' - WTF?!) and this'll probably be the last post from me for a bit...well, unless of course something throws him for another loop or whatever. And let me tell you, it doesn't take all that much; women, a bad episode of 'The Hills', the equinox. It doesn't take much. Point is, he's back and he's seven images shy! Suck on that 'Enter the Canete'! BTW, you don't even know how much crap (out of love and respect, of course) he's gotten for a title like 'Enter the Canete'....c'mon, that's almost too easy, isn't it? God bless you Chris Arrant of News-A-Rama for giving us such awesome ammo!

To commemorate my insurmountable lead and my inevitable victory, I leave you with pictures I took last night that represent the proverbial 'thrill of victory' and the 'agony of defeat':


VICTORY


'ENTER THE CANETE'

Have a great week and an excellent X-mas! I know I will! Because in about 20 days I'm gonna be all, "...I've seen a million faces...and I've ROCKED THEM ALL!...I'm a cowboy..." Whoo!

10 comments:

Kyle Latino said...

He's down, but not out. COME ON, MAN! I know you can do this! Show him whose boss!

Michael said...

These past handful of posts have been hilarious.

weshoyot said...

wow...this has been mighty entertaining...although Eric....i feel your pain! you need to garner up a lil' chuck liddell and take 'em down, man!

good luck!!! and, i guess to quote rob schneider...if he's even a quotable character... "you can do it!"

Dominguez said...

Hey, this is some amazing stuff! Love the character's and inking is great. If you don't mind me asking, what type of tool you used to ink the illustration? Hit me back on my blog. Im going to link you on my blog. Keep up the good work.

Peace,
Oliver.

naomiful said...

lol I'm just waiting for the post of 20 images all bunched up on one another to get this done ~

hopefully a little late so I can play rock band too? :P

COMIKXGUY said...

hey guys

i'd just like to say keep it up!

"enter the canete"!? EEEEWWWWWWWWWWW!

KEEP UP DA FUN

Oscar González Loyo said...

Great Blog!!!!

Greetings from México!

http://sketchbookdeogl.blogspot.com

Skotti said...

See, now I feel bad. I've been babbling a lot at Eric lately, so I'm guessing it's effecting his "spiritual center".


Joo can do it, E!!!


This is Miss Snake signing out.

Craig Zablo said...

Welcome back in a BIG way!

VHS said...

I bet you made this bet so you could lose the bet so Jon would get his video game and feel better about himself, didn't you?

;) Devious. Haha, no offense meant Jon, but I think Eric won by losing...

Also, I LOVE the stretch in Rajah's neck. Nice!