“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GRENDEL PRIME_90 minutes


I'm home. I'm behind on our bet. I refuse to give Jon a penny.

This took just slightly longer than the usual 90. What caused the hold up, you ask? Buckles. Lot's and lots of f*cking buckles.

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, folks. You're all tops in my book. Skotti - the next one's for you.

6 comments:

Brian said...

4 down 27 to go, EC is making his move ladies and gentlemen.

Skotti said...

Dood.... I love this, but seriously...buckles?? Buckles is evil I tells ya!!


Why do I always have this pang of sympathy when people go against a Grendel?


^_^ I'm flattered as all hell.

Andre Szymanowicz said...

I know from personal experience that it takes time just to think of something to draw so let us know if you need any suggestions Eric!

Those are some well drawn buckles hehe

COMIKXGUY said...

EVIL, EVIL ROB LIEFELD BUCKLES! :)

rory said...

Love the way you framed that image, very cool.

Leaf said...

Fantastic piece, good sir.