“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ABSOLUT WONDERLAND_90 minutes

10 comments:

Skotti said...

OMFG!!!


This is sooooo hot...

I loves Alice sooooo much, and you made her more hot.

WILFREDO TORRES said...

Absolut... Bad Ass.

Your skills are sick and I find myself hating you just a little.

axel#13 said...

sweet!

Dustin dArnault said...

Holly s***!!!!! Your drawings knocked me out of my seat! I just dropped by and my jaw dropped at what you got going on over her man. Its flipp'n awesome!!!!

-DD

Guillermo P. Mogorrón said...

Nice idea and drawing

spaceJASE said...

Dude, the tiny Mad Hatter and White Rabbit really add that extra something to this one! Her hair is pretty cool too.

Joshm said...

I admire your determination. I try to get a sketch finished at least once a week, but you're going for several in a day, so rock on man.

Jacobo said...

I really love this picture!!

Lue Sang said...

Go Eric! GO!!!!

Great stuff!

weshoyot said...

OMG i love this! and her socks!? BITCHIN'!!! so i guess this is what happens when one puts aqua dots in vodka eh???

heheheh, was watching 'the office' the other day...ever heard of a 'nog-a-saki'? 2 parts egg nog, one part vodka...or maybe the other way around...anyways, was laughing my ass off...they were @ benihana's