“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, October 12, 2007

HEROES DVD BOX SET WINNER_update

Okay, I've got a winner. The new post has been up for all of 5 minutes and I've got 20+ responses.

Geez, you guys are glutton for some Heroes punishment. God bless you all!

Enough with the e-mails already. Thanks.

3 comments:

Todd Michael Rogers said...

I'm diggin your stuff, and I really like that cover posted below me, there.

Keep it up, man.

-mE!

dmcgee said...

Suckers! That show is a blight.

dustin said...

hey man.. do you have anything to eat?.. im really hungry...