“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, September 21, 2007

U-GO GIRL_commission


I lied.

15 comments:

John Beatty said...

Eric wrote: "I lied."

I knew it!

Dig the design on this one a lot!

What's up for today...err, I mean, tomorrow?

-JBeatty

Simon said...

Very nice Eric!

Dan Pinto said...

My trust is shattered. However can I love again?

Brian said...

Genius.

Also, not a lie as the posting time clearly indicates that it was posted today, not tomorrow.

Brian.

david said...

Do Aquaman trying to talk to a deer.

Gary Fitzgerald said...

my favourite.... EVER....

weshoyot said...

RAD-tastic! i love this one!

Scott(y) said...

that is a spectacular composition. love it. A+

Chainsaw said...

Amazing, your blog blew me away

Reynes said...

Great composition :)

Lue Sang said...

Your last 3 posts have been incredible, Eric.

I especially love the Super/Power Girl one's composition. The BG of the city behind them is pretty sweet too.

The U-Go Girl one is just damn clever. Kudos!

Monkeyfeather said...

This one is really nice. I love the composition. Fantastic!

Gunt said...

Amazing...!! Great work, as usual...

Ven said...

Another great sketch... Man, shows us a "sucky" pic once in a while.

I'm tired of envying you... :)

april said...

she's one of my favorite characters ever. this is incredible.