“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, September 20, 2007

SUPER/POWER GIRL_commission


One more down.Oh yeah - the client for the previous image (Inara and Mal) decided to pass on the commission. Not a big deal, I assure you. But for those who are interested getting work from me, there is now a little button on the right-hand side bar that explains commission info and details. Anything else beyond that, you may contact me directly.

This commission list is supposed to be getting shorter. Supposed to be.

Guh.

10 comments:

Dean Trippe said...

Rocking pic, dude!

PS - The next big event at Project: Rooftop is a Stephanie Brown (AKA Spoiler AKA Robin IV) thing, if you'd like to get in on it! ;)

Toyebot said...

Gorgeous! How do you find time to do so many? Thanks for all the great art. cheers

RLS said...

Incredible flow and composition. I love how you created an incredible feeling of depth and motion in this pic. You totally rock, man.

Olga said...

Hello Eric,

My name is Olga. I've "discovered" your artwork earlier this year, and have been so excited to find your blog and feast my eyes on all the amazing sketches. Your fluid style is an inspiration, and what can I say, you just rock. ^_^


Well, I just wanted to say I can't believe someone would pass up that Mal & Inara commission. (He's crazy. CriZAYzy!) I'm almost afraid to ask, but how much do you charge? Don't know if I can afford it, but I would just love love looove to have the Mal & Inara drawing. It'd be a shame to leave it homeless...


Thank you!

Olga said...

Oh my gosh, can't believe I asked the dumb question without looking at the rates & info page first.

Sorry for wasting your time, Eric. <:) Alas, I cannot afford to rescue the Mal & Inara piece.

All the same, thanks for sharing it with us!

Phil said...

Great pic Eric! I love the clouds.

jES said...

WOW!!! Crazy perspective...gorgeous work...

Dave Hamann said...

That's incredible man.

Maximus Doom said...

This junk is Rockin' You makin' my trunk bounce. What I really love is how some of these sketches illustrate your thinking process...which helps a phoenix remember how to fly....cool blog

Maximus Doom said...

This is like superb cheesecake...I cant get enuf!!!