“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

GLASS SLIPPER_90 minutes


This ones late because A) IM is kicking my butt, but I think it's absolutely worth it, and B) I forgot to do it earlier. Yeah, I'm dumb.

You wanna know who's *not* dumb? Mat at frenchpulp.com - who was kind enough to feature my work on his site with greats such as Jim Mahfood and Andrew Robinson. Click on my name on the left hand nav-bar and read my interview in French. What's that? You can't read nor understand French? Well, neither can I - just do what I do: look at the pretty pictures! Who wants to read anyway?!

6 comments:

Brian said...

M. Canete,

Tre, tre manifique.


Which is to say your Cinderalla knocked my socks off.

Matteo said...

As usual a wonderful artwork and a wonderful attitude!
I must give up laziness and try to put a daily artwork on schedule!

My thanks to you Eric, you're a big source of ispiration!

and now... let's see how much rusty is my french...

OWEN FREEMAN said...

Hey Eric, just wanted to mention how continually impressive it is the storytelling you're able to casually work into almost every piece.

Jonboy! said...

Great stuff Eric! I see you're all Disney'd out this week!

-Mike "El Loco One" said...

Not ashamed to admit that I get a total hardon for your work! Any chance of uploading them a little large so we can take in more of the intricate details?

Sam said...

Thanks for the frenchpulp link, Eric. It seems that Mat had to work on the english version faster ! :p

By the way, great pics, I really like your work.

Sam,
frenchpulp webmaster.