“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

DE VIL_90 minutes


Went to Disneyland this past Sunday and ended up buying a book titled 'Disney Dossiers'. I went to IHOP today and my waitress' make-up choices sort of scared me and reminded me of this anti-PETA poster child. Those, in combination, prompted this drawing.

20 comments:

B_Steelo said...

yo man that's pretty fresh

Saskia said...

hahaha, great XDD Il ove it, 101 Dalmatins was one of my faviorite Disney movies.
I love the dynamic line in this one + very great expression on Cruella :) And the dog reminds me on my own dalmatin at home, that sweety :)

Brian said...

I love the dog's reaction to Cruella. Dogs really are good judges of character.

RLS said...

I frigging love the curve from her cheat to her bony hips. I LOVE that.
I also love those big puppy paws.
Great drawing.

Reynes said...

Great design and great inking.

joe suitor said...

amazing style

Nexxorcist said...

so dope.

Marco Hasmann said...

Really Awesome inking.. as always.

gdeo said...

I love the feel of this piece Eric,,,great job, man!

Lue Sang said...

Your waitress reminded you of Cruella? How did you eat?

Excellent illustration, Eric.

... poor puppy...

orionlesc said...

AMAZING your work...I like how you move your characters...

Frasier Olivier said...

great work, as usual.
O.F.

Sam Nielson said...

Fantastic drawing. I love the way you pose and compose people in your images.

Thierry martin said...

pffiouu. trait toujours aussi vif.
bravo et merci pour tes posts

Tomas said...

Wow!!!!

O________________________O!!

Jim Smith said...

Real nice work, as always. Great stuff!!

Randy Bantog said...

your drawing style is so dynamic. awesome.

John Beatty said...

e-

Just found your work thru a link on Dustin's blog!

Amazing me, dude.

Nice work, inspiring!

-JB

John Beatty said...

e-

Just found your work thru a link on Dustin's blog!

Amazing stuff and inspiring!

-JB

Alex-Triedro said...

Your work seems fantastic, GREAT!!
I want your Link in my blog now.

;-D

You are very good, guy.