“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, March 30, 2007

PUSSYCAT_90 minutes


This image was planted in my head by a couple of back and forth e-mails with a collector friend of mine. Anyhoo, that's all I have time for as far as my daily 90 minute exercise goes, so I'll have to do one better later. Maybe.

12 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

do one better?

i think it looks awesome!

especially with color

Gabriele Pennacchioli said...

Lovely!

Kid Kalig said...

Yeah dude, I really don't think it gets much better than this. Why, E?? Why????? Teach me.

gabor said...

Hi! first time that i visit your blog, and just say that your work is really really awesome.
Was a pleasure visit and i´m sure won´t be last one. I linked you on my blog.

Best from spain!

Craig Zablo said...

What a great piece!

HartCactus said...

Great illo! hey Eric...are you talking about Rico?

-h

RLS said...

That's so awesome. I love those colours.

potato farm girl said...

Purdy colors! and Nice earrings!!

The Big Red One said...

Nice as always. This looks like it was done in markers. Is that so? It's hard to say with some of the art programs they have these days. By the way, I think you should print more art books when you run out so I can buy one!

Chris Battle said...

Awesome! I watched far too much of that show back in day... nice to see it done FAR better.

Delgado said...

WOW! She's so cute. I likes!!!

roque said...

SO HOT.