“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, February 05, 2007

BEYOND_90 minutes


About two weeks with no updates. Sorry...

I bought a new pair of jeans and a new wallet. The wallet was almost a perfect square measuring 4x4.5" and doesn't comfortably fit in either front or back pockets and the jeans had prefabricated metro-sexual 'holes' on them.

What does that have anything to do with the fact that I haven't updated in almost two weeks? Sometimes even the most simple, straightforward intentions doesn't always work out. I'll try to do better this week.

6 comments:

corenthal j walker said...

Now, THAT is awesome.

Chris said...

Return of the Joker is my favorite movie EVER. You, good sir, are AWESOME.

I've been looking at your art for a while (got the link from Wya's art blog) and it's really been inspiring. Anyway when I saw you'd done a pic of my favorite movie I had to comment. Keep up these great things.

Brian said...

Great sketch Eric.

I was a big fan of Batman Beyond, though when I first heard of it I didn't think it would work. I thought it was a shame that DC didn't do an ongoing comic with the character, but the Return of the Joker movie was a pretty good send off.

Looking forward to seeing you in NYC.

don don-tei said...

never ceased to be amazed by your exquisite artwork! glad i checked it with ya! :)

Andy Bayer said...

Is it just me or does batman have some funny legs?

Jonboy! said...

Bat-Tastic Eric!