“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, January 12, 2007

POISON IVY


I'll post another image (hmmm...maybe several images) later due to the fact that I missed putting one up on Wednesday. I've got to maintain some sort of discipline and regiment, yeah? But for now...

12 comments:

Roc said...

fantastic!

Chris Sims said...

Beautiful!

Brian said...

As usual, your color work is stunning.

Please, Sir, I want some more.

schpatz said...

An interesting take on Ivy. She looks vulnerable and child-like.

It's really great.

Kristina Bustamante said...

Love the colors!

cademan said...

Yeah, your a fantastic artist. I added your blog to the Artdojo blended blog feed.

I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Kimmychu said...

Hurrah! You're updating with artwork again! :) Wonderful to see so much beautiful art ... I especially appreciate the background work. And that Catwoman piece. Mwar. It reminds me of Claire Wendling.

How goes your Obelisk project? I hope it's going well. It oughta be completed by now, right? :)

Lauren said...

She looks so sad that the gardeners havent come yet to mow her free.

Grafight said...

Yo Eric!
That's awesome work! I was chatting with Ryan Ottley and he mentioned that your stuff is awesome. He's right! I really enjoyed looking at your pics. And you CAN draw animals!

Rick Lacy said...

What fantastic art! Your inking is highly inspiring!

Kevin Dalton said...

Your killing those copics man. love seeing this work rather than having yer lines being colored on the comp.

I can't wait to get mine in the mail, but those bitches be like $300 for 72 markers.

keep on killing it.

sarah said...

This Poison Ivy looks so wonderfully innocent. Really beautiful stuff.