“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Friday, September 01, 2006

ME VS. BUGS..._90 minutes

...and the bugs win! The bugs win! I have gnats in my house. Gnats are kicking my ass. Even after a couple cans of pesticide, online remedies that I found...um...online, and the physical act of swatting at them until I looked like an epileptic, the damn bugs are winning. I'm like the USA Basketball team getting my ass handed to me by the Greek Nationals' high screen and roll play...it's just sad.

Anyway, I've been widdling the little bastards down and I'm confident that soon, with enough tenacity, I'll come out victorious. I *am* at the top of the food chain and these opposable thumbs have to count for something. I am the lord of my manor, king of my domain, master of my destiny! Hah! Stupid gnats!

Please help me. I think the things are starting to get smarter. I think they're going to fly into my ear, lay their eggs, travel into my brain and eat what little I have left. Please. Help.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you've got gnats, too? Yeah there's nothing you can really do about that - might as well forget it - They're alien life forms actually, they don't eat your brain, they just take it over, basically - You'll soon find yourself stealing government documents and eating a lot of sweets....

Chris Sims said...

Your a goner, Eric. Sorry. Then again, you can still win with gasoline and a match but that might be too much. At least they're not mosquitos so the torture won't be too bad.

I'll pray for you homie!

Alina Chau said...

KAHNEHTEH,


Thank you very much for writing me and enjoying my blog. Your works are amazing!! It truly means a lot to receive compliment from such a talented artist like yourself. :)

dustin said...

dude, jsut tell axel to leave. how hard is that?

potato farm girl said...

gnats live in my bananas. When I don't have bananas, they don't exist. I am glad they don't weigh 300 lbs and carry boxing gloves. That could be painful! Keep up the good fight!