“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Sunday, August 27, 2006

TITANS_90 minutes

Please fogive the costume inaccuracies - I didn't have time to do the research while I was tightening up the pencils so I did the best I could from memory.

4 comments:

Chris Sims said...

How can you ask forgiveness for drawing such an ill pic. I'm not worthy to even glance in the direction of your art.

Joe Dodd said...

man, im a big titans fan and this kicks balls. me want!!

Anonymous said...

BEST YET. Take over the Titans immediately instead of the Perez regurge they have planed. No offense to Tony Daniel, I jst think I've seen it before.

Dean Trippe said...

GOOD GOD how I wish that was the lineup in the Titans comics. ROCK SOLID STUFF dude. Wow.