“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Monday, August 14, 2006

POWERGIRL_90 minutes

No new posts over the weekend?!? What the hell was I doing with my time? Slackin' off, that's what. Okay, I'll make up for it today. Here's one - Powergirl with her little, tubby friend. More later.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Very, uh, perky. Her friend reminds me of the work of that there Dave Johnson pre-vert.

James said...

I love this piece! I agree that it has a Dave Johnson look about it, but for some reason it makes me think of Kazuma Kaneko and his Shin Megami Tensai designs. Odd mix of characters I like it.

MELLON said...

i would almost never say this to someone, but i think her boobs need to be bigger ;P

but seriously, fun piece.

Taylor Krahenbuhl said...

Amazing style and character design!

Spaceturtle said...

I agree with the above awesome style!! i love your fan aRT!