“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, August 31, 2006

DRACUL_90 minutes

Hey, at the end of that Queen song One Vision, does Freddy Mercury shout, "...fried chicken"?! If so then that's either brilliant or nuts. I'm not sure which one yet.

9 comments:

axel#13 said...

e, this looks f*#k'n sweet!

colin said...

Ooh, I like that. But I'm going to add my voice to the chorus (OK, one or two other ones) wishing that you would post bigger scans. I really get the feeling the details in these pictures would be worth seeing.

Jon Tsuei said...

Hey dude, if you ever draw a portrait of me I expect to be surrounded by hot ladies with wild hair as well. If this joker gets them, I should too!

Lauren said...

I'm gonna be a non-conformist and say you should post smaller scans so my eyes won't bleed every time I have to look at your drawings. Shouldn't you be posting MORE often now that you have no job?

Lindsay said...

(the following is all sarcasm...) I can't believe you, coming to my blog and lookin' at MY work callin' it good!! (quietly) your stuff is way better :( haha

Sam Nielson said...

Beautiful designey shapes in the hair and clothing!

Anonymous said...

A brillant example of multi-tasking. If you listen, you can actually hear Bryan May in the background, before the end, saying (this is in the rare, deleted, original version): 'Well finished me guitar solo - hmmm - it's diner time and I am a little peckish - time for some fish n'chips - Hey Freddy, me and the lads are going for take out, fancy sump'in, mate?'

dustin said...

man ,this be my fav peice yet canete.

Debs said...

That's hot. [/Paris]