“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Thursday, August 17, 2006

CLOWN FISH_shoes





Same deal that Lauren mentioned in her earlier post about the zombie shoes - a buddy asked if I could design and decorate the shoes with whatever came to my mind. Do you know how difficult and awkward it is to work within the workspace of something shaped like a shoe? Damn near impossible, I tell you.

I know the plain, white tongue of the shoe makes it really pop out, but a fine pair of orange shoelaces should complete the desired effect. So yeah...fish.

4 comments:

Debs said...

I can't find my blogger password. -.-

But! Back to what I originally wanted to say.

Here fishy fishy fishy fishy fish!

Lauren said...

I see, you needed an appropriate excuse for when people ask you why your feet stink so much.

Michael said...

Hey, Wizard Universe has an interview with Eric. He's hit the big time now!

REE said...

classic. what kinda paint did you use?