“Today, in our field, there is so much talent and recognition that we are reaching a saturation point. An artist should no longer strive only for breathtaking craftsmanship; he should, instead, try to help us live better, either by dressing the wounds that are constantly being opened by society, or by offering solutions to get us out of the mess we’re in…But it’s going to be difficult and we have a lot of work to do.” - Jean 'Moebius' Giraud

Saturday, June 17, 2006

BASH!_90 minutes

Aahh, the weekend's here. Now I'll finally have the time to clean the grime in my bathroom, do laundry on clothes that I've been putting off since forever, mop up the back yard patio and run errands that I've managed to avoid during the week. Oh! As an extra-special treat, I get to go to a wedding and reception of people who I have absolutely no close association with! Mmmmm-boy! You've gotta love Saturdays and Sundays.

3 comments:

Chris Sims said...

Yes, you did Harley! She's always been one of my favorite bat villians. She may not be a heavy hitter but that mallet she packs sure does the trick!

The Abominal Snowmaker said...

Hey Eric, it's me Brian. Thanks again for the sketch you did for me at ape this year it's freaking awesome.

I really like this picture. You have a keen sense of placement and good vision, like how the sketch is done tilted but the joker is the most erect of all the characters making him and his diabolicalness the theme of the sketch itself. (That and the giant jack'n'box, which is also a really nice play of imagery). Or if the hammer was just little bit lower, it would be a phallus. Hahha. I love that kind of stuff.

keep up the good work.

Julia said...

omg how you pull off depth in such a limited space is all mindboggling and wutnot ;D;